Premium 48 Volt Folder
A powerful 48v 500 watt folding bike that will get you places fast
- Motor System:
- 48 Volt 500 Watt
- A powerful 48v 500 watt folding bike that will get you places fast
- Radial spokeless wheels with a wide gel saddle for maximum comfort and reliability
- A large display with 6 levels of assist
- Stocked with a Rear Carrier, Front and Rear lights and Faux Leather grips
- Model : Magnum / 48V Premium
- Electric Bike Class : Speed Pedalec + Throttle
- Warranty : 1 Year Comprehensive
- Motor Type: Rear-Integrated Hub 500 watt
- Motor Brand : 8Fun
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours : 48 volt / 13 ah / 624 wh
- Battery Brand / Chemistry : 18650 26F / Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM)
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Min and Max Range : 6 hrs / 40 to 55 miles
- Display Type / Readouts : Fixed Backlit Monochrome LCD,Independent Button Pad, Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer
- Drive Modes / Top Speed : Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle / 28 mph ( 45 kph ) (Up to ~20 mph with Throttle Only)
- Total Weight / Battery Weight : 50 lbs / 9 lbs
- Frame Types : Folding High Step / Folding Low Step
- Frame Material / Frame Colors : 6061 Aluminum Alloy / Matte Black with Blue and Orange Accents
- Fork Details : RST Suspension
- Attachment Points : Rear Rack Included
- Gearing Details / Shifter Details : 7 Gear Shimano / 7 Speed Shimano Rotary Shifter
- Cranks / Pedals : Shimano / Wellgo F178, Aluminum Alloy Platform
- Brakes Details : PROMAX Mechanical Disc with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor, TEKTRO Levers with DUAL Motor Inhibitor
- Grips / Saddle / Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter: Faux Leather / Selle Royal / Promax / 27.2 mm
- Rims : Double Walled
- Tire Brand / Wheel Sizes / Tire Details / Tube Details : CST 20 x 1.9″ / 20 in / Schrader Valve
Products related to "Premium 48 Volt Folder"
Greenpath Electric Bikes offers a large selection from many manufacturers. See all our bikes below or select a brand or type that fits your needs.
Good things come in small packages. The new E3 Town:exp is small enough for easy transport, but don't be fooled by its size; this bike can go 20 mph and comes loaded with features like cruise control, advanced pedal assist, and a cycle computer that displays trip distance and speed. An easily removable lithium-ion battery pack makes it practical, and its central location behind the seat tube creates optimal weight balance. Great for urban dwellers and short distance riders, the E3 Town:exp offers a wide selection of ride and power modes, has a comfortable upright riding position, and a front suspension fork to absorb road shock.
Super portable and easy to use, this folding bike fits short to tall people and is easily adjusted to go from one to the other or anywhere in between. It quickly folds up for easy transport and storage making it great for commuting, throwing into a car trunk or taking it most anywhere. A rear rack is included to carry your purchases and small items.
The Link D8 is your every day travel companion, whether your trip is exclusively on two wheels or in combination with buses, trains, or automobiles. *Only available for in-store purchase.