This is Pedego's amazing first step into the MTB/Performance category of ebikes and it does NOT disappoint!
- 500 Watt
- A Shimano SLX 20 speed drivetrain for easy pedaling and smooth shifting
- Maguro hydraulic disk brakes with 180mm rotors that can stop on a dime
- And a Suntour XCR suspension fork with 120mm of travel to help you maintain traction and ride comfortably over rough terrain
- A 500 watt, geared motor delivers best in class acceleration and hill climbing. The sensation of power it gives you is exhilarating
- The 48 Volt battery is lightweight and long lasting. It uses Samsung cells with cutting edge lithium-ion technology and an industry leading three year warranty
- Level 0 allows you to ride normally without any assistance.
- Levels 1-4 use a state of the art torque sensor to deliver proportional assistance based on how hard you pedal
- Level 5 provides full power whenever you pedal – it doesn’t matter how hard
- Levels 1-5 all have a throttle override for full power on demand
- And Level 6 is throttle only without any automatic pedal assistance
- An LCD displays information about your ride, and it has a built in USB charger for your phone
- The battery is integrated into the frame. It locks in place and can easily be removed. You can charge it on or off the bike
- 27.5” wheels provide an ideal balance between the responsiveness and light weight of smaller 26” wheels and the speed and stability of larger 29” wheels
- A lockout switch on the fork makes it easier to ride on flat ground when you don’t need the suspension
- And a through hub with a quick release lever allows you to quickly remove the front wheel for transportation or storage
Products related to "Ridge Rider"
Greenpath Electric Bikes offers a large selection from many manufacturers. See all our bikes below or select a brand or type that fits your needs.
The 48 volt system accelerates faster with a wider power band, letting the rider attain speeds of up to 33 MPH. The R11 electric bike has 1100 watts of continuous power and peak power of over 2000 watts. This is the e-bike that holds the record for the 24.5 mile ascent up Pikes Peak and is used by Pro Cyclists in motor pacing. The R11 is always up to the challenge.
The Pioneer combines a 500 watt mid drive motor with a Lithium Ion 37 volt 10.5 amp hr battery for great hill climbing and range. One of Optibike's newest bikes, the Pioneer Allroad is our most economical choice, delivering class-leading performance with an affordable price tag.
Volton applied elements seen in many world class mountain bicycles while building the Alation. Hydro-formed tubing and a over-sized headset, for strength and responsive handling; and responsive suspension, to take whatever your path throws at you. We took those top notch details and added a powerful 500 watt motor and a 36V10.4Ah Samsung® battery to set this build apart from other electric bikes.