On sale for $4,745.00
You save $45.00 (1%)!
The perfect electric bike for New York City.
- 522 watt, 36V
- 500 W
The ST1 T with stylish brown finish is available with a 17 or 20-inch sport frame. Equipped with the ingenious Schlumpf Speed Drive System, it delivers a very special riding experience. A quick kick with the heel, whether at a standstill or while on the move, is sufficient for the gear unit to change the entire ratio. The Schwalbe BigBen tires specially developed for Stromer guarantee the ST1 T a more stable riding feel, combined with ideal shock absorption. To ensure you can always come safely and swiftly to a standstill even from higher speeds, the ST1 T is fitted with hydraulic Tektro Dorado disk brakes. For optimum visibility, it has the sturdy and powerful Supernova E3 headlight.
- Schulmpf Drive: Unique front shifter is hidden inside the bottom bracket, for intuitive and crisp shifting with the click of your heel.
- City Kitted Out: Includes Supernova Lighting, Rear Rack, Integrated & Fenders so you’re ready for an urban commute.
- Cleaner Cockpit: Internal shifting at the bottom bracket removes a shifter and shift cable from your handlebar.
- Longer Service Intervals: No cable stretch for the front shifting and improved brakes means more riding and less service.
- It’s ‘Rack’ Time: The custom Racktime Stromer rear rack is one of our fav’s – simple yet immensely capable. Carry our largest panniers, or click-on rack bag or basket.
- Wide size range: The ST1 T will come in 17″ & 20″ frame sizes, for riders 5’4 and up. No comfort frame option.
- Outstanding 2-year warranty
Battery: 522 watt, 36V
Motor: 500 W
Speed: up to 28 mph (on pedal assist mode)
Range: up to 90 miles (depending on speed, power assist mode, weight of rider, terrain, wind conditions, street conditions)
Gearing: Shimano XT
Brakes: Tektro Dorado Disc
More features: Electronic display
Frame styles: Regular Frame
Sizes: M (17″), L (20″)
Products related to "ST1T"
Greenpath Electric Bikes offers a large selection from many manufacturers. See all our bikes below or select a brand or type that fits your needs.
This innovative design is the ﬁrst to offer Optibike’s revolutionary Super Integrated Motorized Bottom Bracket (SIMBB) power system. Various people in the industry have said the SIMBB is the future of E bikes. Many people still ask, “where is the battery”. They find it hard to believe the battery is in the bottom bracket with the motor, it looks so small.
Introducing the new city commuter by Pedego. The perfect ride to commute to work, school, store, etc. Comes with built in fenders, lights, speedometer and fantastic style. Soft balloon puncture resistance tires on one of the strongest bike frames available today. The City Commuter is one of the coolest forms of transportation.
WANT THE PORSCHE OF ELECTRIC BIKES, GET ONE OF THESE! Stromers are the top of the line “sport cars” of the electric bike world. Think 911. Solid, strong, fast with handling and reliability you have come to expect from a German sports car but in the form of an electric bike. They come in two models both with a top cross bar or step through versions.