On sale for $3,095.00
You save $100.00 (3%)!
The monster truck of electric bikes — it can go places and do things that no other bike can.
- Up to 20mph
- Up to 15-30 miles
- Lithium Ion 48v battery
- 600 watt brushless geared rear hub
- 4” wide tires allow you to effortlessly float over virtually any terrain including sand, mud, and even snow
- New and improved frame geometry feels just right – relaxed yet responsive
- Soft, yet sporty saddle with a suspension seat post for extra cushioning where it counts
- Straight handlebars with a 2” rise for optimum control and comfort
- Five levels of pedal assist mode for a more natural riding experience
- LCD display with USB charging port for your phone and other devices
- Front light for your safety
- State-of-the-art geared motor delivers best in class acceleration and hill climbing
- Lightweight, long lasting lithium battery with Samsung cells and an industry-leading three year limited warranty
- Top of the line SRAM disc brakes for powerful and reliable braking
- Twist-and-go throttle for full power on demand
- Shimano seven-speed for easy pedaling
- Self-sealing tubes help prevent flats
Products related to "Trail Tracker"
Greenpath Electric Bikes offers a large selection from many manufacturers. See all our bikes below or select a brand or type that fits your needs.
The Pioneer combines a 500 watt mid drive motor with a Lithium Ion 37 volt 10.5 amp hr battery for great hill climbing and range. One of Optibike's newest bikes, the Pioneer Allroad is our most economical choice, delivering class-leading performance with an affordable price tag.
The 48 volt system accelerates faster with a wider power band, letting the rider attain speeds of up to 33 MPH. The R11 electric bike has 1100 watts of continuous power and peak power of over 2000 watts. This is the e-bike that holds the record for the 24.5 mile ascent up Pikes Peak and is used by Pro Cyclists in motor pacing. The R11 is always up to the challenge.
With many of the top features on the high-end e-bikes, only e-JOE’s KODA brings together best in class sport. We call it our sport class commuter because it combines our exclusive torque-sensor technology with a 7-speed transmission harnessing a 500 watt high performance geared rear hub motor. Only available in Titanium Gray.