Go the distance with trekking frame geometry and the groundbreaking power of the BionX D-Series motor. Fun, durable and dynamic, this trail bike is built for more aggressive riding.
Ready to go off road? Highly versatile, the OHM Sport XS750 electric mountain bike can take on cross-country touring, technical trail riding and all terrain exploring, as well as serious city commuting. Smooth riding, confident and quick, the XS750 fuels adventure.
- Drive System: BionX D 500 DV
- Motor: 500W
- Torque: 25/50Nm (18/37lb-ft)
- Max Assist: 600%
- Battery: 48V 11.6Ah / 555Wh
- Range: Up to 130km (80 mi)
- Weight: 21 kg (46 lb)
Optimized for Rugged Terrain
ADVANCE™ Hydroformed Aluminum
Purpose-built for better balance and faster maneuverability, the lightweight hydroformed frame is designed around the new 27.5” wheel size.
- 27.5” mountain bike geometry for improved rolling efficiency
- 2.2 kg (4.8 lb) in weight
- Tapered head tube provides strength
- Custom reinforced battery mounts on downtube
- Internal cable routing reduces clutter
- Post mount brakes create stronger structure
- Available in four sizes for the best fit
Slim, Sleek & Powerful
BionX 500W D-Series Motor
Lighter but far more potent, the new BionX D-Series motor is designed for off-road terrain with 250% more power than the S- and P-Series motors on OHM Urban bikes.
- Spoke to center (STC) technology allows better flex and traction on trails
- Generate mode and regenerative braking recharge battery while you ride
- Modern design with super slim profile
- Noise and vibration free
- Industry-leading power-to-weight ratio
- Power – 500W / 1000W
- Torque – 25/50 Nm (18/37 lb-ft)
- Weight – 3.9 kg (8.6 lb)
Li-ion 48V 11.6Ah / 555Wh
This long-lasting battery will take you places, with almost double the range of many other popular electric mountain bikes on the market today.
- Up to 130 km (80 mi) or 6 hours riding time
- More power to conquer advanced terrain
- 4-5 hours full charge time
- Three-year warranty
Greenpath Electric Bikes offers a large selection from many manufacturers. See all our bikes below or select a brand or type that fits your needs.
The Epik SE offers great value and durability featuring suspension front fork, awesome gearing, and internal battery.
Simply the most affordable and durable electric cargo bike on the market
Taking their popular City bike and boosting performance with a 500 Watt 48 Volt Motor setup is the NITRO version of the city which will have you blazing around the streets of NYC at up to 28 miles an hour!!