The Züm was the first electric hybrid push scooter released. The maximum speed of the Züm is 20mph (32km/h) with a battery life of 20 miles (32km) depending on rider weight, terrain and wind conditions. It also features Zümaround’s signature quiet motor, which is a brushless, geared frictionless 250w hub DC motor. Other Züm features include:
- 20″ pneumatic tires
- Double wall rim front wheel
- Removable and rechargeable Lithium-ion battery offering a maximum distance of 20 miles (32km)
- Two e-brakes, front and rear
- Extendable handle bar, for a person as tall as 6’4″
- Kickstand, Bell, Fender, Reflector
- Total weight of the Züm, including battery is 36 lbs (16kg)
- Maximum speed of 32 km per hour (20 mph)
- Maximum rider weight: 375 pounds*
*That’s the biggest carrying capacity available in the market today! Order your Züm today!
Greenpath Electric Bikes offers a large selection from many manufacturers. See all our bikes below or select a brand or type that fits your needs.
THIS PREMIUM ELECTRIC BIKE CONVERSION KIT SYSTEM IS FOR THOSE THAT WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST IN PERFORMANCE, EFFICIENCY, WEIGHT AND STEALTH. THERE IS A 300LB TOTAL LOAD LIMIT SO IF YOU PLAN ON MORE THAN THAT, LOOK TO A HEAVY-DUTY SYSTEM.
A screaming road bike that will eat up the miles like no one's business, fine for sneaking into the city as well!
More power and more range deﬁne the M7, which is built for taking you anywhere you want to ride. The M7 is a powerful bike at an economical price, with a 26 amp hr battery with 440 watts.